What type of Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information about you to deliver the products and services you request, to promote products and services that we believe you will be interested in, and to help improve your shopping experience.
We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Bemax Inc, both on phone and online. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on our websites;
- Register for, view or participate in an online webcast event provided on behalf of Bemax Inc;
- Make an online or phone purchase from us;
- Use a gift registry;
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law;
- Request customer service or contact us;
- Submit a Bemax Inc related story, testimonial, rating or review, or other user generated content that may be posted on the site;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Personal information is information that identifies, or could be reasonably associated with you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information (including credit card expiration date and CVV code), as well as information about the specific products and services that you purchase from us online (including through our mobile app). When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements, or may collect information for the purposes of detecting, preventing and suppressing fraud.
How Do We Use Your Information?
Bemax Inc uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfilment and delivery, internal business processes, marketing (including targeted advertising), authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfil your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and other information we collect online or through our mobile app with offline information, including information from third parties. We may transfer or disclose your information within our corporate family of companies for these purposes.